Plan Your Visit
- Wednesday through Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm
- Sunday/Monday/Tuesday: Closed
- Hours subject to change
- Upcoming closures: September 30, October 1
- General – $12.00
- Youth (5-18) – $9.00
- Student (w/ID) – $9.00
- Senior (65+) – $9.00
- 4 and Under – Free
- EBT & WIC cardholders – Free
- Peccary Dinner Set for October 21, 2022 September 6, 2022Our 30th Annual Peccary Society Dinner will convene on Friday, October 21 as part of Webb’s Centennial Celebration. Items on the program will include: Announcement of the latest discoveries from the summer peccary trip ...
- Museum Staff Promoted to New Positions July 11, 2022The Alf Museum is excited to announce some big changes! Two members of our team, Gabriel Santos and Bailey Jorgensen, are stepping into new positions at the Alf. Gabriel Santos is ...
- Paleontologist, Dr. Mairin Balisi, Joins Alf Museum as New Curator July 5, 2022Paleontologist Mairin Balisi, an expert in fossil mammal carnivorans – such as dogs and cats – has joined the Alf Museum as the new Augustyn Family Curator of Paleontology. Balisi earned ...
In the News
- The Alf Museum Joins the Museums for All Initiative August 23, 2022Natural history museums are places for everyone to discover more about this amazing world we all share, but cost of admission can be a barrier for many in our community. ...
- Cougars hunting introduced donkeys rewires ancient food in Death Valley July 29, 2022A new study from the Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology and collaborator institutions shows that cougars in the deserts of southern California and Arizona are hunting feral donkeys, filling ...
- Paleontologist Julie Meachen Honored by Alf Museum February 16, 2022Webb’s Alf Museum has honored Dr. Julie Meachen, a vertebrate paleontologist who meshes K-12 outreach with groundbreaking research into Natural Trap Cave in northern Wyoming, with the Raymond M. Alf Award for ...