We are now open for visitors! Advanced, timed-tickets are required for entry and are available online.We are taking a careful approach with the safety of our staff, guests and community our utmost priority. See our Hours & Admission page to reserve tickets and to read our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines, or click below on the TicketSource icon.
Tickets purchased through the TicketSource website must include a valid email address. Tickets will be delivered as a PDF to the email address used during the purchase. For student and senior ticket, photo identification may be required to use the ticket. Tickets and reservations may not be exchanged for other dates. Tickets purchased through the TicketSource website are non-refundable except due to museum closure. Booking fees are non-refundable.
For assistance with reservations call (909) 624-2798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Although we are not currently hosting group tours, the Alf Museum offers many virtual experiences programs for an engaging online experience to learn about paleontology and natural history.
To stay connected on all our programs and updates about reopening, visit us online or sign up for our mailing list.
- Wednesday through Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm; by reservation only
- Sunday/Monday/Tuesday: Closed
- General – $9.00
- Youth (5-18) – $7.00
- College Student (w/ID) – $7.00
- Senior (65+) – $7.00
- 4 and Under – Free
- Virtual Museum Now Available! March 27, 2020Explore the Alf Museum online! Our virtual museum is now available, for both the Hall of Life and Hall of Footprints. Directions: – Click on the white circles to move through the ...
- Raymond Alf biography now available March 22, 2019Dr. Raymond Alf, perhaps the greatest educator in the history of The Webb Schools, was an incredible educator and coach who lived on campus for nearly 70 years. Alf was ...
- World Class Collections Make a World Class Museum April 3, 2018For decades, the Alf Museum has hosted stellar exhibits, students, staff, lab spaces, and fossils—yet, the collections storage space for priceless documents of past life did not match our aspirations ...
In the News
- Alf Museum Paleontologist Named to National Geographic Fellowship February 16, 2021Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology Outreach Coordinator Gabriel-Philip Santos was named a 2021 Grosvenor Teacher Fellow by National Geographic and Lindblad Expeditions on Feb. 9 for his work as ...
- New Director Appointed at Alf Museum, Current Director Transitions to Emeritus January 8, 2021Andrew Farke, Ph.D., has been appointed the next director of the Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology, only the fourth individual to hold this position since the museum’s founding in ...
- Paleontologist and Educator Alexis Mychajliw Honored by Alf Museum October 19, 2020The Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology recognized Dr. Alexis Mychajliw with the Alf Award for Excellence in Paleontological Research and Education at the annual Peccary Society event, on October ...