We are now open for visitors! Advanced, timed-tickets are required for entry and are available online.We are taking a careful approach with the safety of our staff, guests and community our utmost priority. See our Hours & Admission page to reserve tickets and to read our COVID-19 Safety Guidelines, or click below on the TicketSource icon.
Tickets purchased through the TicketSource website must include a valid email address. Tickets will be delivered as a PDF to the email address used during the purchase. For student and senior ticket, photo identification may be required to use the ticket. Tickets and reservations may not be exchanged for other dates. Tickets purchased through the TicketSource website are non-refundable except due to museum closure. Booking fees are non-refundable.
For assistance with reservations call (909) 624-2798 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Until further notice, we are not booking in-person school/group tours, due to the ongoing pandemic and in support of current community health guidelines at The Webb Schools, where the museum is located. Please see our virtual experiences programs page to learn more about our live, digital educational programming. Thank you for your understanding.
- Wednesday through Saturday: 10 am – 4 pm; by reservation only
- Sunday/Monday/Tuesday: Closed
- General – $9.00
- Youth (5-18) – $7.00
- College Student (w/ID) – $7.00
- Senior (65+) – $7.00
- 4 and Under – Free
- Job Opening: Augustyn Family Curator of Paleontology September 1, 2021We are excited to announce that the Alf Museum is searching for a new curator! Review of applications will begin by October 22, 2021, and the successful candidate will begin ...
- Virtual Museum Now Available! March 27, 2020Explore the Alf Museum online! Our virtual museum is now available, for both the Hall of Life and Hall of Footprints. Directions: – Click on the white circles to move through the ...
- Raymond Alf biography now available March 22, 2019Dr. Raymond Alf, perhaps the greatest educator in the history of The Webb Schools, was an incredible educator and coach who lived on campus for nearly 70 years. Alf was ...
In the News
- Alf Museum Paleontologist Named to National Geographic Fellowship February 16, 2021Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology Outreach Coordinator Gabriel-Philip Santos was named a 2021 Grosvenor Teacher Fellow by National Geographic and Lindblad Expeditions on Feb. 9 for his work as ...
- New Director Appointed at Alf Museum, Current Director Transitions to Emeritus January 8, 2021Andrew Farke, Ph.D., has been appointed the next director of the Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology, only the fourth individual to hold this position since the museum’s founding in ...
- Paleontologist and Educator Alexis Mychajliw Honored by Alf Museum October 19, 2020The Raymond M. Alf Museum of Paleontology recognized Dr. Alexis Mychajliw with the Alf Award for Excellence in Paleontological Research and Education at the annual Peccary Society event, on October ...