The Alf Museum is proud to provide engaging and educational tours based off the Next Gen Science Standards for schools and other educational groups. During our engaging tours, your group will receive a tour from one of our educators of the museum’s two fossil-filled exhibition halls as we share highlights from the story of life on Earth. Please see our FAQ for more information on our tours.
Now accepting reservations for the 2022-23 school year.
Tour Fee: $175.00 per group*.
- A tour can accommodate up to 30 students, 1 teacher, and 3 chaperones (1:10 chaperone to student ratio).
- Limit 2 tours at the same time per day.
- No private tours.
- Availability is subject to change.
- *Title 1 School discounts are available. Please contact our Tours Manager for more information.
1. Please read our guidelines prior to reserving a field trip.
2. Refer to the calendar below for available tour dates. Select two preferred dates. You will enter these dates into the online request form.
*Please note that your field trip date is not reserved until you receive confirmation from an Alf Staff Member.
3. Complete the online Group Tours Reservation Form.
Please note: As per The Webb Schools policy, all museum visitors over the age of 4 are required to wear a mask indoors at all times. Thank you for your consideration.
For information, questions, or cancellations, please contact our Tours Manager:
- Monique Reyes, Phone: 909-482-5229 | Email: email@example.com