School Field Trip reservations are open for the 2018-2019 school year. All requests must be made online. No phone reservations.
The Alf Museum is proud to provide engaging and educational tours based off the Next Gen Science Standards for school groups. During your visit, your school group will receive a detailed tour of the museum’s two fossil-filled exhibition halls as we discuss various highlights from the history of life. Your group will also view a short film which takes them along on a recent dinosaur discovery made by the museum. This presentation enables your group to see the dynamic, scientifically-active side of the Alf Museum. Please see our FAQ page for more information on our tours.
Field Trip Fee: $75.00 per group*.
- *A group consists of up to 30 students, 1 teacher, and 6 chaperones (1:5 chaperone to student ratio).
- The Alf Museum can accommodate 2 groups per day.
- No private tours.
Book your tour online! Click here to reserve your tour.
1. Please read the Field Trip Guidelines prior to reserving a field trip.
2. Refer to the calendar below for available tour dates. Select three preferred dates. You will enter these dates into the online request form.
*Please note that your field trip date is not reserved until you receive confirmation from an Alf Staff Member.
3. Complete the online Field Trip Request Form. We recommend using Google Chrome to complete the form.
For more information about our school group tours, please contact Monique Reyes at 909-482-5229, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.