**Attention educators and students**
The Webb Schools and The Alf Museum are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19. Following The Webb Schools policies, the Alf Museum is closed to the public until further notice.
If you would like more information and updates about The Webb School’s response to COVID-19, please visit their website here: https://www.webb.org/about/coronavirus-covid-19-updates
Interested in sending your students to the Alf Museum for an assignment? Please do! We absolutely love having students use our museum as an educational resource and to make sure your students have the least trouble when visiting the museum, please read our policies about student assignments below.
- Due to changes in security at The Webb Schools in order to better ensure the safety of our students, all visitors to the campus, including those visiting the museum, must first check-in at the Welcome Center located at the entrance of the visitor parking lot off of Baseline Road. All visitors must also have some form of picture ID.
- Please be clear in your instructions that students must enter the museum through Baseline Road parking lot, may only enter the museum through the front entrance, and that the rest of The Webb Schools is a private residence and may not be toured.
- Please know that our admission prices have changed. General admission is now $9.00 and student admission with ID is $7.00. We also now accept credit card as payment.
- The Alf Museum is open from 8am – 4pm Monday through Friday. From September through May, we will also be open on Saturdays from 1p – 4p. Last entry into the museum is at 3:30pm.
- Due to an increase in attendance and on-site educational programs, we ask that student assignments no longer require students to ask staff members questions or obtain a signature. All students will be given a receipt after paying for admission and can request a copy.
- On occasions that docents are available in the exhibit hall, we please ask that the museum is given a copy of any assignments so that we can study questions ahead of time to answer student questions.
Thank you for your support of the Alf Museum as an educational institution and we look forward to having your students use our museum as resource to learn about natural and geologic history.
If you have any questions or would like to inquire about school group tours to the museum, please email our outreach coordinator, Gabriel Santos (email@example.com) or our tours manager, Monique Reyes (firstname.lastname@example.org).