Hours & Admission
- Monday through Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
- Saturday: 1 pm – 4 pm
- Sunday: Closed
- $6 per person; 4 and under are free.
- We accept cash or checks only, please
- The Alf Museum is located on the campus of The Webb Schools, at 1175 West Baseline Road, Claremont, California 91711.
- Please enter campus at the main driveway from West Baseline Road (not Webb Canyon Road).
- Although the Alf Museum is open to the public, the rest of The Webb Schools campus is in use as a residential high school and is closed to visitors. Thank your for your understanding!
- Picnicking is not permitted in or outside of the museum. Park facilities are available nearby at Memorial Park at 10th and Indian Hill Blvd. in Claremont.
- Spotlight: Cavity Mounts
30 May 2016
Fossils break. It happens. But that doesn’t mean we can’t try and prevent breaks in the first place.
In the News
- Join Us for the 24th Annual Peccary Dinner
Join your friends at the 24th Annual Peccary Society Dinner on Friday, October 21, 2016, as we celebrate the 80th anniversary of the original peccary discovery.
- Little Dinosaur Gets a Big Reception in Japan
After a journey spanning 75 million years and bridging the Pacific Ocean, a dinosaur skeleton discovered by a Webb student and housed at the Alf Museum made its international debut in Tokyo. The fossil, which has already been viewed by more than 300,000 people, is one of the highlighted specimens in the 2016 Dinosaur Expo, coordinated […]