Hours & Admission
- Monday through Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- The museum will be closed on: July 3-4, 2017
- The Hall of Footprints will be closed May 20–July 3. The Hall of Life will remain open.
Special Summer Admission
- $3 per person; 4 and under are free.
- We accept cash or checks only, please
Know Before You Go
- The Alf Museum is located on the campus of The Webb Schools, at 1175 West Baseline Road, Claremont, California 91711.
- Please enter campus at the main driveway from West Baseline Road (not Webb Canyon Road).
- Although the Alf Museum is open to the public, the rest of The Webb Schools campus is in use as a residential high school and is closed to visitors. Thank your for your understanding!
- Picnicking is not permitted in or outside of the museum. Park facilities are available nearby at Memorial Park at 10th and Indian Hill Blvd. in Claremont.
- Professional photography and video equipment beyond a DSLR or handheld camera are not allowed without prior permission from museum staff. Drones are strictly prohibited on The Webb Schools campus.
For more information, see our Visitor Information Page.