Hours & Admission
- Monday through Friday: 8 am – 4 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
- Saturday hours resume in September.
- $6 per person; 4 and under are free.
- We accept cash or checks only, please
- Spotlight: Cavity Mounts
30 May 2016
Fossils break. It happens. But that doesn’t mean we can’t try and prevent breaks in the first place.
In the News
- Little Dinosaur Gets a Big Reception in Japan
After a journey spanning 75 million years and bridging the Pacific Ocean, a dinosaur skeleton discovered by a Webb student and housed at the Alf Museum made its international debut in Tokyo. The fossil, which has already been viewed by more than 300,000 people, is one of the highlighted specimens in the 2016 Dinosaur Expo, coordinated […]